[ODE] OPCODE ODE vc++ 6 windows

Jamie Gjerde jgjerde at contrarymotion.com
Wed May 5 09:45:33 MST 2004

hi gl,

thanks for the repsonse.

i am using vc6, win2k. service pack i am not entirely sure about
though, i have updated but not too recently, and i do not have the
windows box here at work.

i was using the latest from the nightly snapshots. the main problem was
when opening the .dsp, i get the makefile issue, and everything to do
with opcode gets screwed up.

> so i directed
> ode.dsw to this dsp file and then it says that there is a makefile
> that was
> not generated by developer studio and such for Opcode.dsp, and that
> vc++
> needs to create a wrapper for it.

the workspace thinks opcode is an .exe.

i downloaded opcode from (ugh, from some url i saw on the list last
night) version 1.3, and that compiled just fine as its own separate
library and dll. so i was going to experiment with that maybe tonight.
but if u have updated the workspace i would be glad to give it another
shot and add a service pack to vc6 if u think it would help.

i am going to try linux this afternoon.

thanks,
jamie