[ODE] Irregular shape to collision dection ?

Ed Jones ed.jones at oracle.com
Wed May 5 12:18:34 MST 2004

There are a few samples included with ODE that do this, including one
that uses the famous "bunny" model for Trimesh collisions.

You probably would only use the Trimesh collision for static geometry
(like landscapes or buildings), and use simplified collision primitives
for moving things; like boxes for cars.