[ODE] New to List

Nguyen Binh ngbinh at glassegg.com
Tue May 4 18:54:39 MST 2004

Hi Lonnie,

LC> My question is if some one can give me an idea on how I can use my own
LC> graphic system with ODE?

    Here are my steps

    1. Read ODE's document carefully
    2. Play with ODE's demos
    3. Google for ODE. I believe that there is some tutorials about
    "How to use ODE with X, or Y graphics libs"

    4. Get some basics idea about physical simulation by reading some
    famous docs of David Barraff, Brian Mirtich, Mihai Anitescu,...
    You should take this step even you just need to use ODE. Because
    to use a physical simulation library correctly, you need these
    basic ideas.

    5. Then you could eventually, discuss with people in the list
    ....More...

--
Best regards,

   Nguyen Binh