[ODE] GeomTransform bug?

George Manolaros gmanol at htr.gr
Tue May 4 09:47:40 MST 2004

On Mon, 3 May 2004 09:07:09 -0700, you wrote:

Exactly..

It seems that somehow ODE remembers the first position/rotation
and uses this information instead of recalculating in every step..

Anybody knows if this the case?

It's wierd though that geometry position is updated as it should
be but collision occurs only in the "cached" position..

Thank you for your help

>I think he's trying to change the encapsulated object's position relative to
>its outer geom.  I haven't tried that (I only use geom transforms to orient
>capsules statically relative to my X/Z world plane), but it should work.
>
>-- jm

(cut)