[ODE] friction + collision problem

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Wed Mar 31 08:37:00 MST 2004

I seem to recall this being a symptom of the flaky DLL linkage convention
used by the standard ODE Win32 build.  Check the values of the global
variables you're importing from the ODE library; I'll bet that you're using
a local, uninitialized copy of dInfinity somewhere that's leading to the
bug.

You might try the ready-made .DLL build at
http://thegleam.com/ode39/ode39_win32.zip and see if it makes a difference.

-- jm