[ODE] Sphere/Plane friction

Hannes Norda norda at customred.com
Wed Mar 31 08:13:58 MST 2004

Hi,
check the FAQ ( http://q12.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?FrequentlyAskedQuestions )

    * Q How do I stop things from rolling off into infinity, or
      pendulums from swinging forever?
    * A ODE models a universe with frictionless hinges and no rolling
      friction, so problems like those are fairly common. The solution
      is to apply a force to simulate RollingFrictionOrAerodynamicDrag
      <http://q12.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?RollingFrictionOrAerodynamicDrag>.

/Hannes