[ODE] Compiling issues in VC++ 6.0

gl gl at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 29 19:24:50 MST 2004

They should all the the same.
--
gl

----- Original Message -----
From: J Rod
To: ode at q12.org
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: [ODE] Compiling issues in VC++ 6.0

I checked my settings and my project was compiling as Singlethreaded, while
ODE itself was compiling the library as a multithreaded DLL and OPCODE was
being compiled into a library as multithreaded.  I changed my project to
multithreaded and left the rest the same and it still won't work.  do I need
to change ODE from a multithreaded DLL to simply multithreaded?

Thanks,
Jason Rodzik

Brian Bell <bbell at legitimatefront.com> wrote:
  Like gl wrote, it looks to me like some of your code/libs is/are being
linked to the multithreaded runtime library, while some is being linked to
the non-multithreaded library.  Check your settings across all your
projects.

  Your manual or MSDN should explain how to do this if you're unclear.

  Brian