[ODE] XODE - Schema and example for v.12

William Denniss lists at omegadelta.net
Mon Mar 29 22:42:21 MST 2004

On Sun, 2004-03-28 at 21:29, Shaul Kedem wrote:
> Hi,
>  I've created a schema file which should follow v.12
> specs (at http://tankammo.com/xode/xode.txt)
>
>  Couple of notes:
>   - the example file is the same as in the spec
> example, with a couple of fixes, check it out...
>   - no "float" or "double" types are used in the
> nodes, where to use what should be clarified (we can
> use a simple type which contains the actual accuracy)
>   - this is a draft version :-)...
>
>  Please send your comments, I am sure it's not
> finished yet.

Shaul,

Great work on the schema, thank you.  I hope the changes with v.13
aren't too much work to build in.  With a bit of luck there will be few
changes from now.

Have all the bugs in the example from xode.txt been corrected yet?  If
not please email me privately and I'll fix them.

I'll be implementing an XODE reader soon using this schema and the spec
file, hopefully it will be a good test of them.

Cheers,

Will.

--
William Denniss - will@ http://tanksoftware.com/