[ODE] updated breakable joints

Adam D. Moss adam at gimp.org
Fri Mar 26 19:53:29 MST 2004

Roel van Dijk wrote:
>>I updated my breakable joints contribution. It now supports
>>dWorldStepFast1(). I also fixed some small bugs and made it work with the
>>latest CVS version and added a separate test program.
>>Can someone please commit it to CVS? The files are here:
>>http://www.canthonis.nl/admin/breakablejoints.tar.gz

Thanks for this -- again, I'll get to it in a mad checkin
spree when I'm not juggling as many dayjobs, unless one of
the other CVS dev account-holders wants to check it in (as
a contrib it doesn't even require testing IMO!).

Cheers,
--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam at gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3