[ODE] XODE - finalisation

Cameron Bonde cameron.bonde at ninelanterns.com.au
Thu Mar 25 19:26:42 MST 2004

In the demo xml at the bottom there needs to be a </hinge2> (for xmlspy
anyway)

http://tankammo.com/xode/xode.txt

Unless there are any issues raised in the next 24 hours we shall freeze
the XML structure.  Corrections to the document can still be made but no
major changes the the structure will be accepted (for example changing
the format of the matrix) unless there are errors.  Then we can proceed
to make implementations, and further nut out any further issues.

Several things have been changed in version 11, most significantly the
greater use of attributes and support for both degrees and radians.

Cheers,

Will.

--
William Denniss - will@ http://tanksoftware.com/