[ODE] ODE c++ API

brett hartshorn bhartsho at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 21:15:31 MST 2004

Hello All,

What is the status of the ODE c++ wrappers?  Tim, Baas, and I are making the python wrappers in
boost, but the bad state of the c++ wrappers has put a hold on things.  It seems little has
changed since this thread:
http://q12.org/pipermail/ode/2002-April/005120.html

Does anyone have more updated c++ wrappers they can share?  If not then we will need to rewrite
most of it.  If we do this, i'd like to propose it as a replacement to the current c++ wrappers,
and have it integrated as a standard part of ode.  What are the thoughts of the ODE crew about
this?

-brett