[ODE] XODE - should angles be in degrees or radians?

Megan Fox shalinor at circustent.us
Thu Mar 18 14:29:18 MST 2004

I've no idea if I'll use the file format, and my understanding of radians is
thin at best (am I defective for still thinking in terms of eulers?), but
just about everything I do requires conversion of my simplified eulers to
radians if I want it to be useful.

I definately vote radians.  The only place eulers are useful are in cases of
incredibly basic single-axis rotation.

-Megan Fox