[ODE] XODE - should angles be in degrees or radians?

William Denniss lists at omegadelta.net
Thu Mar 18 16:03:52 MST 2004

Hi,

Could I get some opinions please on whether you think XODE should
support expressing angles in degrees as well as radians?  Currently it's
radians only, but I don't think it would place a great burden on
importers if it was possible to specify that the angles were in
degrees.  Like with transforms, I think we would force the user to
choose one method and stick to it throughout the world.

Does anyone want or need this feature or think it's a bad idea?

Thanks,

Will.

--
William Denniss - will@ http://tanksoftware.com/