[ODE] ODE - Constant speed in different qualities boxes

Megan Fox shalinor at circustent.us
Wed Mar 17 08:49:12 MST 2004

If I was doing it properly, I would be running my entire game loop at a
fixed rate (so I would update EVERYTHING in the loop, once per loop, then
render at the end), but I'm not :)

I do run the collision system once per loop, but I don't communicate the
position of the geoms to the "real" entities in my systems until the looping
has stopped.  I think I might adjust this in the "real" engine such that I
run the entire system at a fixed rate - it would make it easier to retrofit
the engine to allow replays.

-Megan Fox