[ODE] static Meshes

George Birbilis birbilis at kagi.com
Wed Mar 17 00:55:43 MST 2004

see www.3impact.com, it has some tutorials there and it shows their approach
(they use ODE internally) that has visible meshes and invisile sphere-groups
that are defined by the user to cover the collidable area of the visible
mesh. So they calc collisions on the hidden sphere-group, not on the visible
mesh.

They also support defining a 2nd simpler mesh for the mass distribution of
the object (not sure how this is passed on to ODE)

-----
George Birbilis (birbilis at kagi.com)
http://www.kagi.com/birbilis