[ODE] XML ODE Data Interchange Format (revision 5)

George Birbilis birbilis at kagi.com
Tue Mar 16 12:19:53 MST 2004

do checkout www.web3d.org (site is under reworking at the moment) for the
X3D spec (VRML3.0). It supports an XML encoding too apart from the classic
VRML one and a binary encoding is under way

VRML2.0 is an ISO spec and X3D is under ISO processes already

you can get ideas (and discuss on the VRML list too) about what they chose
to do with such issues

plus transcoding to/from X3D and more interoperation with it would be very
cool I think

-----
George Birbilis (birbilis at kagi.com)
http://www.kagi.com/birbilis