[ODE] XML ODE Data Interchange Format (revision 6)

William Denniss lists at omegadelta.net
Tue Mar 16 10:09:26 MST 2004

Shaul,

Both your joint and geom suggestions were actually used in the original
version (http://tankammo.com/xode/xode.1.03.txt) (just with an
unnecessary <properties> tag).

round and round the mulberry bush we go...

The problem with many of the design decisions is that there are pros and
cons for any way of doing it.

It seems that the overall structure of XODE is sound.  I guess we should
take votes on some of the representations of particular aspects.

Will.

--
William Denniss - will@ http://tanksoftware.com/