[ODE] Implementing new friction models

Amund Børsand amund at offroad.no
Mon Mar 15 21:47:32 MST 2004

I assure you that if I ever get to the bottom of this the way I hope
(i.e. get Pajecka working and implemented with the current ODE collision
system) I will surely submit the code for inclusion in ODE cvs. It's the
least I can do to say thanks... (Unless the Pajecka formula itself is
under some kind of copyright restriction, I've found frighteningly
little info on it on the net)

"Megan Fox" <shalinor at circustent.us> skreiv: