[ODE] XML ODE Data Interchange Format (revision 5)

Brian Clarkson brianclarkson at btconnect.com
Sun Mar 14 09:38:55 MST 2004

I have been following this thread (XML file format)for some time now and
don't  wish to be negative but I think all this stuff about vertex formats
is a bit of
the mark. Aren't vertices graphics things. You'll all be talking about
texture maps next.
I think the only reference to the graphics should be a file name
,ferrari.3ds,
and then the individual mesh names should be within the body objects

Brian..