[ODE] XML ODE Data Interchange Format (revision 5)

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Sat Mar 13 16:47:01 MST 2004

If you want to support model space conversion, you'd have to also support changing winding orders, and supporting negating values (because swapping components takes left-handed data into right-handed, and vice versa). At that point, I think we're beyond simple data representation and squarely inside data processing, which probably is overkill.

Cheers,

			/ h+