[ODE] Terrain And Cone

Flavien Brebion f.brebion at vrcontext.com
Tue Mar 9 13:32:41 MST 2004

Well, i need that functionnality, or i wouldn't ask :)

My terrains can be freely positionned or rotated in the world.
This is used for example to build a cave from 2 terrains; one
being the ground, the other the ceiling, with a negative Z
(or Y) axis and a bit of position Z/Y translation.

I don't mind loosing a bit of performance for that.

F. Brebion