[ODE] ODE IDE, statically linking in Delphi

James Hunter jhunter at aptx.com
Mon Mar 8 09:55:19 MST 2004

Its not currently possible to use static libs with Delphi, for some reason Borland never allowed Delphi to include C++ lib's (however it can generate them) - its the only problem I have with Delphi. Currently we use ODE via a DLL and it works very well, it would be nice to static link but I`m pretty sure thats not going to happen for a while.