[ODE] ODE IDE, statically linking in Delphi

Martin Waldegger martin.waldegger at chello.at
Sat Mar 6 21:42:31 MST 2004

Hello all,
I'm fairly new to ODE, but I managed to include it into BaseGraph Pascal, a
script language IDE for BaseGraph
(http://www.basegraph.com/bg/eng/misc.html - demo application with ODE is
included).
I use it (for now) as DLL, but I'd rather link it statically, therefore I
downloaded the CVS snapshot of ODE, trying to compile it with the free
Borland C++ Compiler (the command line edition), since Delphi can't use the
object files, my Visual Studio generates (and the coff2omf utility fails
gruesomly, generating a bunch of 512 byte files ... )
I didn't manage to get BCC to compile ODE however, so I'd like to ask, if
someone has achieved it to link ODE in Delphi, and how this was done.

Greets,
Martin