[ODE] problem compiling ODE for mingw

cesar pachon cesarpachon at yahoo.es
Fri Mar 5 20:16:47 MST 2004

hello! I am trying to compile ODE for devcpp (mingw),
but it doesn´t works...

(it is the same message "[ODE] devcpp build ODE
problem ", I send it again with other title because I
don´t know if due to my bad-english the original title
is confused.. )

The first time I call make, I
get this:
C:\ode>make configure
gcc -DdSINGLE -DdNODEBUG -o configurator.exe
configurator.c
configurator.exe include/ode/config.h "gcc  -DdNODEBUG
-o " "tools/rm.exe"
configurator.exe: not found
make: *** [include/ode/config.h] Error 127

well, configurator.exe IS in the current dir.. so, I
tried to call it manually:
configurator.exe include/ode/config.h "gcc  -DdNODEBUG
-o " "tools/rm.exe"
*** configurator starting, you may see some harmless
error messages ***
gcc -DdNODEBUG -o ctest.exe ctest.c
gcc -DdNODEBUG -o ctest.exe ctest.c
gcc -DdNODEBUG -o ctest.exe ctest.c
gcc -DdNODEBUG -o ctest.exe ctest.c
gcc -DdNODEBUG -o ctest.exe ctest.c
gcc -DdNODEBUG -o ctest.exe ctest.c
gcc -DdNODEBUG -o ctest.exe ctest.c
gcc -DdNODEBUG -o ctest.exe ctest.c
gcc -DdNODEBUG -o ctest.exe ctest.cpp
cc1plus.exe: unrecognized option `-auxbase'
cc1plus.exe: output filename specified twice
gcc -DdNODEBUG -o ctest.exe ctest.cpp
cc1plus.exe: unrecognized option `-auxbase'
cc1plus.exe: output filename specified twice

*** configurator failed: i can't find a way to use
alloca().

please fix your configuration and try again.
if you have to fix the configurator program or the
makefiles, please email
your changes to the ODE mailing list (ode at q12.org).

any have some idea?? by the way, it there is someplace
where I can download the prebuilt libraries as .dll?
thanks!