[ODE] ODE and Alife

Jeffrey M. Pinney m045472 at usna.edu
Thu Mar 4 11:14:39 MST 2004

The whole point of my project is to eventually start using GA's to
develop a controller for a fairly complex robot. check out the page i
have sent out before:
http://www.geocities.com/usnacrew/index.htm

right now still trying to get the simulation done. Not sure if this is
what you are looking for but I will be starting the GA soon and I will
post the updates on that there. Not too many joints, two universals, and
about 4 motors per car (3 cars) . . . eventually trying to get complex
behaviors with the GA (ladder climbing, serpentine locomotion). Like i
said not much now but that is the point of the project and ODE is the
physics SDK we are using. Good luck.

Jeff