[ODE] More Newbie Questions

James Arthur teamonkey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 14:12:25 MST 2004

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:58:11 +0700, Nguyen Binh <ngbinh at glassegg.com> wrote:
>     http://www.google.com/search?q=Collision+site:http://q12.org/pipermail/ode/

This is asked so many times here and on other sites like Gamedev.net -
it should really be in the FAQ. You know, the FAQ in the Wiki. You
know, the Wiki hidden away on the docs page.

Russ - can we have more prominence for both on the front page of ODE.org?

>     Oh, man! You have a Gmail account...:)

Yes, and he'll soon learn that the _actual_ best way to search the
mailing list is to let it all accumulate in his Gmail and search that
instead :)

(BTW, anyone who wants one can email me - I've run out of friends and
I've still got half a dozen invites to dish out)

James