[ODE] More Newbie Questions

danielkramer at gmail.com danielkramer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 18:10:44 MST 2004

Thanks for the help Jon.  I'll give it a try.

Just curious.. being new to this api it seems that a lot of my
questions have probably been asked many times before.. There doesn't
seem to be a web interface to search the list archives.. I'm sure I
could answer most of my questions by searching around.  Does this
exist?

I even tried to download the entire archive and search locally, but I
got a server error and couldn't download

daniel