[ODE] Unnecessary directive in DLL makefile

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sat Jun 19 23:20:10 MST 2004

I'm building the MSVC DLL version of the 0.50 library for VC6, and just ran
into an "Input line too long" error at the link stage after adding the
dTerrainAndCone contribution to my source tree.  I worked around it by
getting rid of a superfluous (and rather lengthy) LIBPATH directive in
config/makefile.msvc-dll and config/makefile.msvc-dll-cygwin.  In the
ODE_LIB_AR_RULE definition in both files, the following directive:

	/LIBPATH:"C:\Programme\Micros~2\VC98\Lib"

can be omitted.  It doesn't do anything if the vcvars32.bat file has been
run before compilation (and it isn't likely to help otherwise, for obvious
reasons.)

-- jm