[ODE] dGeomTriMeshSetCallback / dGeomTriMeshSetArrayCallback

Julien LOLLIVIER julien.lollivier at quiris.com
Mon Jun 14 18:07:22 MST 2004

> So, what's coming through the callback is a *potentially*
> colliding set of triangles.

It's changing everything :)
I was referring to documentation:
"Allows the user to get the list of all **intersecting** triangles in one shot."
A "better" formulation is perhaps needed ? (or I'm not understanding this sentence correctly ;)

>What exactly are you trying to use the callbacks to do?

As a simple way to know wich textures my geoms are touching (and then to change friction, and various other things).