[ODE] ODE 0.50 distribution

Nguyen Binh ngbinh at glassegg.com
Thu Jun 10 09:54:58 MST 2004

Hi John,

JM> --------------------------
JM> 4) This might be a bug in my code, but am I the only one who found Erwin de
JM> Vries's latest collision_trimesh_ccylinder.cpp and collision_trimesh_box.cpp
JM> versions (plus his subsequent trimesh_ccylinder patch) to generate
JM> superior-quality collisions compared to the later rewrites of these two
JM> files by the Croteam contributors?

    That's very strange men!
    In my side, Croteam code works very well and I think it's much better
    than Erwin's. For example, in the case capped cylinder vs trimesh,
    Erwin's code only generate ONE collision point (which is
    absolutely not right). Could you please point out the case you
    found Croteam's code fail?

--
Best regards,

   Nguyen Binh