[ODE] Unstable Hinge/Hinge2 joints with quickstep?

Mohsin Hasan mohsin.hasan at trivor.com
Fri Jun 4 19:58:56 MST 2004

I've been trying out quickstep with some of my older samples using
Hinge/Hinge2 joints and the application is very unstable. It seems that the
joints just want to explode. I saw this behavior with my rag dolls and car
samples. Specially in the car sample, the front wheels (with hinge 2 joints)
start of pretty stable but soon afterwards both the tires slowly turn
inwards and then turn outwards in a split. This continues. I can't see this
behavior with stepFast. Has anyone experienced this?

Mohsin