[ODE] ode.doc

James Arthur teamonkey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 15:37:29 MST 2004

On Sat, 29 May 2004 17:15:03 +0100, Adam D. Moss <adam at gimp.org> wrote:

> devicezero wrote:
> > Hello! What I need to build the html doc file from ode\doc\ode.doc ?
>
> You need a tool which used to be part of the ODE distribution/tree
> but isn't any more.  :)  It was called 'doccer'.  I don't know why
> it was removed.

On a broadly related note, has there been any thoughts regarding
autodoc generators like doxygen? Not as a replacement to the normal
docs, you understand, but it would be extremely useful for those of us
who want to go source diving.

A quick search of the archives reveals this topic last came up in November 2001.

James