[ODE] Croquet using ODE

Megan Fox shalinor at circustent.us
Fri Jul 30 10:15:21 MST 2004

Doing a quick look-over of their features, it seems as if you can set up
rigid body systems doing, well, whatever the heck you want them to do (it
seemed as if their one showing of the particle system emitting off of the
earth might have involved colliding particles, as well as some of the other
demos).  Still, I might have misunderstood.

Regardless, yes, this thing is darned spiffy - I really hope they keep it
going, that the project doesn't die off.

-Megan Fox