[ODE] .NET Wrappers?

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Thu Jul 29 01:05:09 MST 2004

> I'd really rather avoid writing my own wrapper, as I'm not much of a fan
> of managed C++. I've  tried P/Invoking most of the calls from the ODE
> dll, which works for the most part, but I've hit a bit of a roadblock (I
> can't quite get dSpaceCollide to work properly with my NearCallback
> delegate).

I'd suggest using Managed C++. That's what I did to write my
wrapper, and it worked pretty well. However, I did this mostly
to learn the Managed world interaction with unmanaged, so it's
not solid enough to contribute (although I think it works better
than the current contrib, which "has issues").

Cheers,

			/ h+