[ODE] Why do my pyramid of boxes tremble ?

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Thu Jul 29 01:05:06 MST 2004

Do you create at least 3 (preferrably 4) contacts for each body pair? You should.

Do you use a fixed time step? You should.

Do you add tiny counter-forces to dampen each body's linear and angular velocities each frame? (search this list for DampenBody() which I posted last week for an example). You should.

Cheers,

			/ h+