[ODE] (Newbie question) Getting started with ODE and VS.NET

Duncan Frostick duncanf at f2s.com
Fri Jul 23 00:55:29 MST 2004

Yeah, I can't run it from within VS, and yeah I stupidly hadn't looked
for the executable properly :) It was in its Debug dir.

Now I'm getting a Just In Time debugging error, and in the command line
I get this message:

Unhandled Exception: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type
dxWorld from
assembly Test, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
    at main(Int32 argc, SByte** argv)

All I'm doing is compiling example code, so I'm assuming (possibly
wrongly) that the code is Good and that something in my setup is causing
trouble again. And as right now I now nothing about ODE, I've got no
idea which bit of the code is causing this  - so if anyone can help,
much appreciated!

Cheers guys, Duncan