[ODE] (Newbie question) Getting started with ODE and VS.NET

Duncan Frostick duncanf at f2s.com
Thu Jul 22 23:51:48 MST 2004

Ah I see - still hasn't worked though :/ But the errors have changed to
ones like these so there's a bit of progress:

Compiling...
test_boxstack.cpp
Linking...
drawstuff.lib(drawstuff.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__glTexEnvf at 12 referenced in function "public: __thiscall
Texture::Texture(char *)" (??0Texture@@QAE at PAD@Z)
drawstuff.lib(drawstuff.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__glTexParameterf at 12 referenced in function "public: __thiscall
Texture::Texture(char *)" (??0Texture@@QAE at PAD@Z)
drawstuff.lib(drawstuff.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_gluBuild2DMipmaps at 28 referenced in function "public: __thiscall
Texture::Texture(char *)" (??0Texture@@QAE at PAD@Z)

And so on...

I'm assuming I'm missing OpenGL libs now so I'm gonna go googling for
some of them.

Cheers, Duncan