[ODE] How to determine the flags in the dCollide ?

Michael.Rauh at eads.com Michael.Rauh at eads.com
Fri Jul 16 08:59:40 MST 2004

What do you want to determine? As the doc says, the lower 16 bit
of flags are the maximum number of contacts you want to generate.
And I guess `1' could be insufficient in your case. Tried to increase it?

dCollide ( dGeomID o1, dGeomID o2, int flags, dContactGeom *contact, int
skip)

How can I determine the flags in the dCollide Function ? Because I set the
flags=1, the chain box will be disappeared. why ? thanks a lot ^.^