[ODE] on changing the world-up vector

Doron Tal dtal at email.arc.nasa.gov
Mon Jul 12 10:46:42 MST 2004

A wish, to add to the wish list: not only allow allow the "world-up
vector"
to be the y- or z-axis, but allow the world-up vector to be *any* arbitrary
3D vector.   Either compile time or run time are fine with me.
The code would be cleaner if it referred to a variable corresponding
to the "world-up vector" rather than referring to some arbitrarily
chosen vector such as the Y-axis.

-DT