[ODE] About modifying some properties by hand (newbie question)

STenyaK (Bruno González) stenyak at gmx.net
Fri Jul 9 17:16:14 MST 2004

Would
force = mass * acc.
work too?
I ask because i read about different methods of stepping ODE (normal, faststep, ...), and i thought that it comes from using more simple formulas or something...
Anyway, since this seems a common problem, and there seems to be a working solution, isn't there an automated way to do it with ODE? Or is it out of ODE's scope?

--
Saludos,
      STenyaK