[ODE] Successive rotations

Hannes Norda norda at customred.com
Fri Jul 9 09:43:20 MST 2004

Hi,
why not multiply the two rotation matrices in your application, "outside
of ode", and then set the resulting matrix with dGeomSetRotation?

Or if you need to have a different approach you can always set one
rotation. Then later get it with dGeomGetRotation, multiply that matrix
with another rotation and set the resulting matrix again..

Hannes Norda