[ODE] Barrel of Monkeys

Eric Buchanan buchanan at email.arc.nasa.gov
Thu Jul 8 16:49:04 MST 2004

I'm trying to simulate a variety of objects rolling down hill. One of the
objects is a Barrel (think Donkey Kong, or a cylinder that is fatter in the
middle than at the ends).

Tri-Meshes are out because I'm using dTerrain, and last i checked they dont
collide nice. So my first instinct is to make it from several cylinders  all
with the same center, each one shorter and fatter than the last to
approximate the shape and split the mass between them evenly.

Anyone else have any bright ideas (Monkey Optional)?