[ODE] Unable to collide with trimesh

srednA XnejX styggsomfan at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 19:48:22 MST 2004

Hello!

I am trying to make my simple little car simulation collidable with a Quake
3 bsp level. I am representing the bsp level with a trimesh, in which I have
inserted the vertices and indices (trimesh func returns okay), but my car
object does not collide with the trimesh! I suspect the error lies in the
ode-callback function, but I am not sure ( I use the same callback code as
in test_trimesh.cpp ) Does anyone else have any ideas or (preferably)
solutions to this problem?

PS. I also have a plane underneath the bsp level, and the car collides with
that one, so it is a definitive trimesh-problem. DS

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english! =)