[ODE] unable to compile ODE...

Adam D. Moss adam at gimp.org
Sat Jan 31 01:21:32 MST 2004

John Miles wrote:
> I had to remove those AutoDisable functions from my copy of msvcdefs.def.
> It's completely unclear where we're supposed to find them, as they're not
> implemented anywhere in the distribution.

You find them nowhere, because they're not implemented anywhere
in the distribution.  :)  StepFast didn't quite come 'fully formed',
and this wasn't noticed for 0.039.  Currently the unimplemented
functions are commented-out in the headers in CVS.  An implementation
has been submitted but the actual AutoDisable interface needs some
minor changes as it stands, to make sense.

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam at gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"At this point the rocket becomes engorged with astronauts."