[ODE] ode test online

samuel girardin samuel.girardin at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jan 23 01:30:23 MST 2004

Exactly,

A ray return the exact 3D-space point of intersection and the direction of
reflection (normal).
So I can anticipate a bit and create an odebox Geom As I said, it works with
landscpae.
I don't test it with more complexe geometry. In fact, after that it's to the
modeler to deal with this spec.
:-)

samuel girardin