[ODE] max/ ragdoll info

Shaul Kedem shaul_kedem at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 00:52:59 MST 2004

Thanks for the info, this might be an interesting read
indeed.

Does discreet still use licensing for developers? if
so I think it would be pretty difficult to add ODE to
it.

But this is too far fetched anyway. First a common
representation of ODE complex bodies (bodies which
has more than one primitive and may or may not be
inter-connected) is needed.

Best,
Shaul

--- samuel girardin <samuel.girardin at wanadoo.fr>