[ODE] Anonymous CVS access, and a few questions

Shamyl Zakariya zakariya at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 18 13:24:30 MST 2004

I've been trying since yesterday to get in -- no luck! Perhaps somebody
has a "recent" snapshot I can download? I'm considering using Adam
Moss's snapshot on icculus -- even though that's not official.

Of all the tries I made to login to cvs, one *one* attempt I got a
message about being unable to read my ~/.cvspass -- can anybody point
out what I should put into that file to get in?

I'm sorry, I'm just not in any way experienced with CVS.

Shamyl Zakariya
   "this is, after all, one of those movies where people spend a great
   deal of time looking at things and pointing."
	From a review of _Fantastic Voyage_