[ODE] Anonymous CVS access, and a few questions

Shamyl Zakariya zakariya at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 17 17:36:15 MST 2004

Excellent. I'll keep on trying, tomorrow. Regarding the patches, I'll
post them here and provided people think they're reasonable, hopefully
somebody with cvs admin access will put them in.

Shamyl Zakariya
   "this is, after all, one of those movies where people spend a great
   deal of time looking at things and pointing."
	From a review of _Fantastic Voyage_