[ODE] Inconsistent depth return for dGeomRay

Shamyl Zakariya zakariya at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 16 18:45:55 MST 2004

Agreed. I'll do it this weekend if I can find the time. My main concern
is that I'm not particularly experienced with diff; further, I'll have
to make sure I can make changes that don't break support for other
platforms than OS X!

Shamyl Zakariya
   "this is, after all, one of those movies where people spend a great
   deal of time looking at things and pointing."
	From a review of _Fantastic Voyage_