[ODE] ode and sound effects

Luca Romagnoli lucak at qubica.net
Thu Jan 15 11:38:32 MST 2004

plaese consider 2 cilinder with a fixed point in center of gravity and they
can only rotate around them.
if they rotate and they are enough near they can collide and in this example
we have to consider the vel of colliding points and the vel of these points
can be calculate using the angular vel of ciliders.